Frequent questions about Central Coast Dogs in the park.
- Can i bring my dog to the event ? Yes you can bring your dog to our event.
- Are there Atm at the event ? No ATM will be at our event. The Nearest ATM is located at The Entrance Hotel.
- Is there food located at the event ? Yes we have a variety food stall at our event.
- Is there a cost to attend the event ? This Event is Free , But there is a cost to enter competitions during the event.
Dog Welfare Safety
We appreciate that an important part of the visitor experience is interaction with Dogs, so for the sake of all the dogs at the Show, we have developed the following visitor guidelines for the welfare and safety of every Dog at the Show.
Every Dog in the Show needs every visitor (and infants/children in your care) to respect and abide by the following important guidelines for everyone’s sake:
- In all cases, please seek permission from the owner/handler before approaching or interacting with any Dog at the show.
- Please respect the signs on each stands advising ”You must ask permission and supervision by the person in control prior to approaching any Dog on this stand.”
- We encourage you to use the hand-sanitiser available at various points throughout the show (after patting each Dog) to prevent any bio-hazards being passed from animal to animal and humans.
- If you see a Dog sleeping or behind a barrier, crate, rope-line or fence please don’t approach or pat the Dog without the owner’s permission. It’s likely the Dog has been put here for a rest or the owner doesn’t wish for that Dog to be handled by the public.
- Please ensure that all infants and children in your care are closely monitored to ensure they are not approaching or handling any Dogs at the event without your supervision and adherence to these rules.